Just A Little Life Update
Wow, it’s been a while since I last wrote on this blog. It’s definitely time for a life update and to share everything that’s been happening and my goals for my blog moving forward. First off, sorry for being away so long! I took a step back from this blog (and my personal blog) to figure out what/if this is what I want to be doing. Life has been so weird lately, I’ve felt so little direction and it’s been driving me nuts that I just sort of gave up on everything I’d been working.
But I’m back!
I’m back and ready to write and blog and I’m here to stay. Last week I posted my very first video on Booktube (you can subscribe here). I still have no idea what I’m doing or how to edit videos or anything about YouTube, but making the video was fun and thrilling and it should be a fun new challenge. That being said, I also realized that I’m not done blogging. I still want to write and blog and I’m still going to do that. I will mainly be focused on reviews here on my blog, as well as a few other ideas that have been swimming around in my head.
I’ve still been reading a LOT and I hit my Goodreads goal for the year (which was 50 books). My PTSD and anxiety have been really bad the past couple of weeks/months which has been another reason I haven’t been blogging as much. But I miss blogging. I miss writing. Both of those things really help my mental health and yet I’ve been pushing them back and instead of coping with my anxiety and PTSD in healthy ways I’ve been drowning and feeling alone and not coping well at all. But, it’s time to start doing the things that I love again and that means blogging!
General Life Update
- Von (my baby) turned six months old this week and I can’t believe how fast she is growing!
- My husband has been working a lot still and he’s still loving his job!
- I applied to do an online program that my church has so that I could get my online degree from BYU-I in a year, but I’m currently up in the air as to whether I’ll actually be doing that or not. More on that to come.
- I am officially a rep for the JustReadTours book box for the month of October and I couldn’t be more excited!
- Several brands have reached out to me to share a review on their product and I can’t wait to share those with you as well!
Life has been busy, my mental health knocked me down but I’m back and ready to stay! As of right now, I plan on posting blog posts weekly (either on Monday’s or Friday’s, I haven’t officially decided yet but I’ll let you know soon) and I hope you’ll visit often!